The Consular & Passports section is located on the 3rd floor of the Australian High Commission and is open between 8:30am and 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding some Singapore and Australian public holidays. Passport and notarial services are by appointment only.
Contact information is available here.
For Australian citizens who need emergency consular assistance after office hours, please contact the Consular Emergency Centre in Australia by the following telephone numbers:
- International call to Canberra in Australia: (612) 6261 3305 or
- Australian High Commission, Singapore: +65 6836 4100 and follow the prompts
We would welcome feedback on our consular, notarial and passport services by email us at [email protected] Click here for more information.
The Consular Services Charter sets the standards of service you can expect from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade when seeking consular assistance. For information about collecting your personal information please read the Consular Privacy Collection Statement.
We can only provide consular assistance to Australians in Singapore.
Smartraveller has the latest, authoritative travel advice so you can be informed and prepared about overseas travel. Subscribe to receive travel advice updates - by simply supplying your name and email address – straight to your inbox. You can now also subscribe to the new SMS service - by supplying your mobile number – to receive critical alerts in the event of a crisis overseas.
In a crisis, Smartraveller will activate a crisis page on its website. It will make it easier for you or someone you know to contact the Australian Government if you need help. It will supplement the consular emergency hotline.
Visit www.smartraveller.gov.au to subscribe or connect with Smartraveller on Facebook and Twitter.
Australians in Singapore
Services offered by the Australian High Commission, Singapore
- Notarials services
- Visas and citizenshp
Other services for Australians living overseas
- Births, Deaths and Marriages Registering Authorities in Australia
- Police clearances from Australia
- Tax Returns in Australia (Australian Taxation Office)
- Drivers licence renewal outside of Australia (Driver License Issuing Authorities in Australia)
- Drivers licence – international permit
- Benefits and payments while overseas
- Marriages overseas
- Voting overseas advice - Smartraveller
- Check your enrolment online
- Get information for overseas voters
Returning to Australia
- Information for Australians or residents returning from a holiday or moving back to Australia.
- Taking cats and dogs to Australia
- Importation of Motor vehicles in Australia
- Biosecurity in Australia