Australian High Commission

Services for Australians

Contact Us

The Consular & Passports section is located on the 3rd floor of the Australian High Commission and is open between 8:30am and 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding some Singapore and Australian public holidays. Passport and notarial services are by appointment only.

Contact information is available here

For Australian citizens who need emergency consular assistance after office hours, please contact the Consular Emergency Centre in Australia  by the following telephone numbers:

  • International call to Canberra in Australia: (612) 6261 3305 or
  • Australian High Commission, Singapore: +65 6836 4100 and follow the prompts

We would welcome feedback on our consular, notarial and passport services by email us at [email protected]. Click here for more information.


Consular Assistance

The Consular Services Charter sets the standards of service you can expect from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade when seeking consular assistance. For information about collecting your personal information please read the Consular Privacy Collection Statement.

We can only provide consular assistance to Australians in Singapore.  


Travel Advice

Smartraveller has the latest, authoritative travel advice so you can be informed and prepared about overseas travel. Subscribe to receive travel advice updates - by simply supplying your name and email address – straight to your inbox. You can now also subscribe to the new SMS service - by supplying your mobile number – to receive critical alerts in the event of a crisis overseas.

In a crisis, Smartraveller will activate a crisis page on its website. It will make it easier for you or someone you know to contact the Australian Government if you need help. It will supplement the consular emergency hotline.

Visit to subscribe or connect with Smartraveller on Facebook and Twitter.


Australians in Singapore

Services offered by the Australian High Commission, Singapore

  • Passports
  • Notarials services
  • Visas and citizenshp 

Other services for Australians living overseas


Returning to Australia