Appointment bookings are required for passport applications and notarial services. Clients without an appointment will only be seen in exceptional circumstances. Appointments can be booked here (https://ahcsing.setmore.com/).
Passports are delivered by registered mail within Singapore.
Given the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we ask for your patience when making appointments. Clients should be aware that they will be temperature screened on arrival at the Australian High Commission. All visitors while in the Australian High Commission must wear a mask in line with the Singaporean Ministry of Health direction. Social distancing measures are also in place.
Applicants should appear at the High Commission's public entrance for security screening 10 minutes before the appointment time. You will be admitted to the High Commission no earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment time and your appointment may be forfeited if you arrive late.
We request that you do not book more than one appointment. Refer to your notification email if you need to amend or cancel your appointment (see example below). Clients who book multiple appointments will have their appointments cancelled.
If you wish to provide feedback please complete this survey.
Appointments are available for the following services:
- Passport applications - Adult and Child
- Notarial Services - including certification, land transfer/mortgage, apostilles and authentications, driver's licence renewal, power of attorney, Affidavits/Oaths/Affirmations, Commonwealth and State/Territory Statutory Declarations, Notice of Intended Marriage, Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage
- Emergency passport applications please visit here
Please ensure you book the correct appointment. Failure to book the correct appointment may result in your appointment being rescheduled to a later date.
Please send enquiries to - please email ([email protected]) or phone the High Commission (68364100) or attend the High Commission 8:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday
We are unable to provide notarial services for visa and migration purposes. Please refer to the Visa and Migration page (http://singapore.embassy.gov.au/sing/Visas_and_Migration.html) of our website for further information.
How to book your appointment
To book appointments please visit here
Steps to booking:
1. Select the services that you require
2. You will automatically be forwaded to the next available appointment. You may select a date or time between 1 hour and 21 days in advance. First select the date on the calendar and then choose the time.
3. Enter your information. We require clients to provide their email address to enable the receipt of appointment reminder emails. We also request your phone number so that we can contact you if necessary.
4. Agree to our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please refer to instructions below. Cancellations and modifications can be made 1 hour in advance.
5. Attend the High Commission at your designated booking time.
Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment
You will receive an appointment cancellation/modification link each time you book an appointment at the High Commission. The High Commission sends email notifications when an appointment is booked. It will appear as per below:
If you want to cancel an appointment, please click the "Cancel Appointment" link and you will receive a message on a new tab asking you to confirm cancellation.
If you want to modify an appointment, please click the "Reschedule" link. You will receive a message on a new tab allowing you to reschedule your appointment.
If you require assistance, please email us at [email protected]
In Singapore, fees are payable in Australian dollars only.
Fees must be paid by American Express Visa or MasterCard. Cash and cheques are not accepted.
Fees are subject to change based on the current exchange rate and are updated on the first working day of each month.
Up-to-date fees are available here.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is not responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the online appointment booking system. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information and/or services provided at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for keeping apprised of all information and/or services provided in this booking system.