The Australian High Commission is the official representative of the Australian Government in Singapore. We provide a range of services to the general public, including consular, passport, visa and immigration, citizenship and cultural relations services. We also act on behalf of various Australian Government authorities by representing Australia's interests to local, regional and multilateral government and business organisations in Singapore.
The High Commission is open to the public from 8:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. Visitors will need to present a photo ID in exchange for a visitor's pass in order to enter the building. Your ID will be kept at the guardhouse and returned to you when you return the visitor's pass.
For information about how and where to lodge visa and citizenship applications, please see the Visas and Migration page in this website.
Airport style security screening is in place at the Australian High Commission. Visitors cannot carry cameras, camera phones or laptop computers into the building, unless they have been security cleared in advance. Visitors will need to exchange one form of photo identification for a visitor's pass in order to enter the building. Your photo identification will be kept at the guardhouse and returned to you when you return the visitor's pass. There is no public parking on the premises. The nearest parking facilities are at Gleneagles Hospital, the Botanic Gardens and Tanglin Mall.
Address: 25 Napier Road, Singapore 258507 (next to the US Embassy; opposite Gleneagles Hospital)
Telephone: (+65) 6836 4100; after hours emergencies: 800 61 62046
Public Holidays 2018
- New Year's Day - Monday 1 January 2018
- Chinese New Year - Friday 16 February 2018
- Good Friday - Friday 30 March 2018
- Easter Monday - Monday 2 April 2018
- Labour Day - Tuesday 1 May 2018
- Vesak Day - Tuesday 29 May 2018
- Hari Raya Puasa - Friday 15 June 2018
- National Day - Thursday 9 August 2018
- Hari Raya Haji - Wednesday 22 August 2018
- Family Day - Monday 8 October 2018
- Deepavali - Tuesday 6 November 2018
- Christmas Eve - Monday 24 December 2018
- Christmas Day - Tuesday 25 December 2018
- Boxing Day - Wednesday 26 December 2018