The Australian High Commission is the official representative of the Australian Government in Singapore. We provide a range of services to the general public, including consular, passport, visa and immigration, citizenship and cultural relations services. We also act on behalf of various Australian Government authorities by representing Australia's interests to local, regional and multilateral government and business organisations in Singapore.
The High Commission is open to the public from 8:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. Visitors will need to present a photo ID in exchange for a visitor's pass in order to enter the building. Your ID will be kept at the guardhouse and returned to you when you return the visitor's pass.
For information about how and where to lodge visa and citizenship applications, please see the Visas and Migration page in this website.
Airport style security screening is in place at the Australian High Commission. Visitors cannot carry cameras, camera phones or laptop computers into the building, unless they have been security cleared in advance. Visitors will need to exchange one form of photo identification for a visitor's pass in order to enter the building. Your photo identification will be kept at the guardhouse and returned to you when you return the visitor's pass. There is no public parking on the premises. The nearest parking facilities are at Gleneagles Hospital, the Botanic Gardens and Tanglin Mall.
Address: 25 Napier Road, Singapore 258507 (next to the US Embassy; opposite Gleneagles Hospital)
Telephone: (+65) 6836 4100; after hours emergencies: +65 6836 4100 (option 2) or call the Consular Emergency Centre directly on +61 2 6261 3305.
Public Holidays 2022
- 3 January 2022, New Year's Day (in lieu)
- 31 January 2022, Chinese New Year
- 1 February 2022, Chinese New Year
- 2 February 2022, Chinese New Year
- 15 April 2022, Good Friday
- 18 April 2022, Easter Monday
- 3 May 2022, Hari Raya Puasa
- 16 May 2022, Vesak Day (in lieu)
- 11 July 2022, Hari Raya Haji (in lieu)
- 9 August 2022, National Day
- 24 October 2022, Deepavali
- 26 December 2022, Boxing Day
- 27 December 2022, Christmas Day (in lieu)
- 28 December 2022, Additional Post Holiday
Public Holidays 2023
- 2 January 2023, New Year's Day
- 23 January 2023, Chinese New Year
- 24 January 2023, Chinese New Year
- 7 April 2023, Good Friday
- 10 April 2023, Easter Monday
- 24 April 2023, Hari Raya Puasa (in lieu)
- 1 May 2023, Labour Day
- 2 June 2023, Vesak Day
- 29 June 2023, Hari Raya Haji
- 9 August 2023, National Day
- 13 November 2023, Deepavali
- 25 December, Christmas Day
- 26 December 2023, Boxing Day
- 27 December 2023, Additional Post Holiday