Passports will be delivered by Singapore Registered Mail to a local address, free of charge.
Please select the appointment type matching your application. To lodge two applications at the same time, select 2 Passport applications or for three applications, select 3 Passport applications. Please contact us in advance if you are applying for more than three passports at the same time. Take care to make the correct selection as this may affect our ability to complete your application during the appointed time.
Please note that appointments are normally booked out up to 2 weeks in advance. Keep this in mind when making your travel plans.
More information including booking policy is available here
Passport application types
- Adult Passport, Renewal (Link to simplified renewal form)
- Adult passport, apply for first adult passport (not able to use simplified renewal form)
- Adult passport, apply for a passport in a new name
- Adult passport, apply for a concurrent passport
- Child passport (under 18 years of age, apply for first passport or renewal)
Passport Frequently Asked Questions
Completing a passport application can be a daunting task. This list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) has been compiled by our Passport Staff to assist you in completing your application.
- General Passport Application and Renewal Questions
- Passport fees here
You can submit feedback to us on our Consular, Notarial and Passport services by emailing us here.
The Australian Passport Office has commissioned a new series of videos about apply for and using an Australian passport. The videos are available for viewing here.