The Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) is the Australian Government agency that helps Australian companies win overseas business for their products and services by reducing the time, cost and risk involved in selecting, entering and developing international markets.
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission–Austrade–contributes to Australia’s economic prosperity by helping Australian businesses, education institutions, tourism operators, governments and citizens as they:
- develop international markets and promote international education
- win productive foreign direct investment
- strengthen Australia’s tourism industry
- seek consular and passport services.
As a hub into the fastest growing region of the world, Singapore offers great advantages for Australian companies seeking to capitalise on opportunities in Asia.
AustCham - Australian Chamber of Commerce, Singapore
The Australian Chamber of Commerce, Singapore (AustCham) is an organisation which fosters, and provides a forum for business links between Australia and Singapore. It achieves this by:
- Connecting members to business and government, each other and their culture, through hosting, facilitating and providing events and services for members;
- Keeping members informed of the latest issues and opportunities in Singapore and the region; and
- Offering members access to regional Australian chambers, the Australian High Commission, Australian and Singapore government agencies and business.
DIBP - Import conditions search
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection website contains the Australian import conditions for foreign plant, animal, mineral and human products.
Doing business with Australia
A gateway to information and services about Australia for foreign business people.