The Australian High Commission is the official representative of the Australian Government in Singapore. We provide a range of services to the general public, including consular, passport, visa and immigration, citizenship and cultural relations services. We also act on behalf of various Australian Government authorities by representing Australia's interests to local, regional and multilateral government and business organisations in Singapore.
The High Commission is open to the public from 8:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. Visitors will need to present a photo ID in exchange for a visitor's pass in order to enter the building. Your ID will be kept at the guardhouse and returned to you when you return the visitor's pass.
For information about how and where to lodge visa and citizenship applications, please see the Visas and Migration page in this website.
Airport style security screening is in place at the Australian High Commission. Visitors cannot carry cameras, camera phones or laptop computers into the building, unless they have been security cleared in advance. Visitors will need to exchange one form of photo identification for a visitor's pass in order to enter the building. Your photo identification will be kept at the guardhouse and returned to you when you return the visitor's pass. There is no public parking on the premises. The nearest parking facilities are at Gleneagles Hospital, the Botanic Gardens and Tanglin Mall.
Address: 25 Napier Road, Singapore 258507 (next to the US Embassy; opposite Gleneagles Hospital)
Telephone: (+65) 6836 4100; after hours emergencies: 800 61 62046
Public Holidays 2017
- New Year's Day - Monday 2 January 2017* (in lieu)
- Chinese New Year - Monday 30 January 2017* (in lieu)
- Australia Day - Monday 31 January 2017*** (in lieu)
- Good Friday - Friday 14 April 2017 Friday
- Easter Monday - Monday 17 April 2017
- Labour Day - Monday 1 May 2017
- Vesak Day - Wednesday 10 May 2017
- Queen’s Birthday - Monday 12 June 2017
- Hari Raya Puasa - Monday 26 June 2017* (in lieu)
- National Day - Wednesday 9 August 2017
- Hari Raya Haji - Friday 1 September 2017
- Deepavali - Wednesday 18 October 2017** (in lieu)
- Christmas Day - Monday 25 December 2017
- Boxing Day - Tuesday 26 December 2017