Last Updated 23 May 2022
Where can I get the latest information on Singapore travel advice?
The Australian High Commission recommends that all Australian citizens overseas subscribe to Smartraveller which can be done here.
National Coronavirus Hotline (Australia)
If you are unable to find the information online or need further advice, we would recommend contacting the Australian National Coronavirus Hotline on +61 2 4018 3442.
- COVID-19 coronavirus (www.wa.gov.au)
- WA COVID-19 Helpline: +61 8 9118 3100
- Travel | Coronavirus (COVID-19) (nt.gov.au)
- Phone contact: +61 1800 490 484
- COVID-19 in Queensland | Health and wellbeing | Queensland Government (www.qld.gov.au)
- Phone contact: +61 134 COVID (13 42 68)
New South Wales
Australian Capital Territory
- Travel - COVID-19 (act.gov.au)
- ACT’s COVID-19 Helpline on: (02) 6207 7244
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria | Coronavirus Victoria
- Victoria Coronavirus Hotline: 1800 675 398
Australian Commonwealth Websites
Health Direct (COVID-19 Restriction Checker)
Department of Health