Which Passport Form Do I Need?
Please read the information below to determine which passport form you will need to complete.
Australian Passport Overseas Renewal Application (PC7)
The following conditions must be met in order to qualify for a PC7 form:
• the passport to be renewed is an Australian Adult Passport with a validity of at least two years;
• the passport to be renewed has not been lost, stolen or damaged;
• the passport to be renewed has not expired for more than 12 months;
• your name has not changed since your last passport application.
Application for an Australian Passport Overseas (PC8)
If you do not qualify for a PC7 form you will be required to lodge your application for a new Australian passport using the Application for an Australian Passport Overseas (PC8) form.
Passport applications that require the completion of a PC8 form include:
• application for a minor\'s first passport;
• application for the renewal of a minor\'s passport;
• application for a first adult passport after turning 18 years of age;
• application for a replacement passport when your current passport has been lost, stolen or damaged;
• application for a passport in a new name (e.g. name change through marriage, etc.)