Western Australia Election 2017
Early Voting in Person for the 12 March State General Election will be available at the Western Australian Trade and Investment Office in Singapore, at Suntec Tower 4.
Early voting ballot papers are available to WA electors who are travelling out of the State on:
- 9.00am-5.00pm Monday 20 February to Friday 24 February;
- 9.00am- 5.00pm Monday 27 February to Friday 3 March;
- 9.00am- 5.00pm Monday 6 March to Thursday 9 March;
- 9.00am-6.00pm Friday 10 March. VOTING CLOSES
- Election Day - Saturday 11 March - NO VOTING AVAILABLE
The WA Trade and Investment Office is at Level 20, Suntec Tower 4, 6 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore. The nearest taxi drop-off point is immediately outside Suntec Tower 4. The exit from Promenade MRT station is less than 100 metres away.
To reach the WA Trade and Investment Office, please register at the reception at the ground floor lobby of Suntec Tower 4, showing identification. The reception will provide a temporary pass for access to the security gates to the Tower 4 lifts.
From the lobby, turn left and take the lifts on the left. Please return the pass to reception on the way out of Tower 4.